Oggi è martedì 19 marzo 2024, 3:26

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora [ ora legale ]

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: Harbour Lights
MessaggioInviato: venerdì 26 maggio 2023, 0:03 
Non connesso

Damac Properties is implementing a brand-new project between Port Rashid and Dubai Maritime City called Harbour Lights https://dubai-property.investments/prop ... ur-lights/ . It is a 52-storey collection of marine-style apartments with all modern amenities. The new building offers to buy luxury apartments with 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms.
The fashion house de GRISOGONO acted as the main designer of the project. The interiors in the spacious cabin-like rooms and the huge pools overlooking the sea are inspired by luxury cruise liners.
From the building, you can go to the promenade with green trees and flowering plants.
The residential complex will offer a rich choice of amenities, such as:
• a pool;
• barbecue areas;
• a fitness room;
• a Pilates and yoga gym;
• various places to relax;
• landscaped parks.
The complex is located on the first coastline, and the residences will offer stunning views of the sea and the coastal zone.

Profilo  

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora [ ora legale ]